“Attitude decides our altitude and when we change your attitude, we change your life”
This is a fantastic book by Jeff Keller with a very similar message as “The Power of Subconscious Mind” by Dr. Joseph Murphy.
Your thoughts dominate and drive your circumstances, your attitude towards life and people is your window to your world. Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.
Jeff has very smartly used quotes from famous leaders to connect the story and convey his message.
Attitude is Everything: Change Your Attitude…Change Your Life is a success manual that gives plans for us to take control of our lives and unleash the untapped potential. This book consists of 12 Lessons that cover a wide range of topics like paving one’s path, making commitments to oneself, confronting fears, etc.
The book consists of 12 Lessons:
- Your Attitude is Your Window to the World
- You’re A Human Magnet
- Picture Your Way to Success
- Make a Commitment and You’ll Move Mountains
- Turn Your Problems into Opportunities
- Your Words Blaze A Trail
- How Are You?
- Stop Complaining
- Associate with Positive People
- Confront Your Fears and Grow
- Get Out There and Fail
- Networking That Gets Results.
The book shows how author Jeff Keller used these principles to make a career transition from lawyer to motivational speaker — and shows readers how they, too, can make positive changes in every area of their lives.
- Author: Jeff Keller
- Genres: Self-Help
- Originally published: 1999
Best Quotes From "Attitude Is Everything"
- “Life doesn’t reward those who refuse to expose themselves to difficulties and challenges.”
- “Your thoughts don’t change, your results won’t change.”
- “You see, when you change your attitude, sparks fly in the universe. You’re energized. You begin to see new possibilities. You move into action. You achieve extraordinary results. That’s why I say when you change your attitude, you change your life!”
- “A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.”
- “What the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.”
About The Author:
Jeff Keller is a speaker, seminar leader, and writer in the area of motivation and human potential. He delivers his motivational presentations to businesses, associations as well as educational institutions. Jeff is also an attorney who practised law for more than ten years before pursuing a full-time career as an inspirational speaker and writer.