Wake up and take control of your life! From the bestselling author of Inner Strength, Unlimited Power, and MONEY Master the Game, Anthony Robbins, the nation’s leader in the science of peak performance, shows you his most effective strategies and techniques for mastering your emotions, your body, your relationships, your finances, and your life.
The acknowledged expert in the psychology of change, Anthony Robbins provides a step-by-step program teaching the fundamental lessons of self-mastery that will enable you to discover your true purpose, take control of your life, and harness the forces that shape your destiny.
His book “Awaken The Giant Within” is the result of over 20 years’ of research analysing the difference between those who succeed and those stay at the bottom of the pile. The point of this book? To help you reach your dreams! It’s therefore a very rich book, full of historical anecdotes,divided into four sections.
The first, “Understanding your power”, takes you on a trip of self-discovery. Because your success is within you. The second, “Taking control: the master plan”talks of specific keys, like how do you think? The third, “7 days to remodel your life”, provides 7 principals to apply to your everyday life. And finally, Tony talks about one’s destiny. In “Awaken The Giant Within” he will take you deep into the world of personal development, in order to uncover the mysteries of your identity. How do beliefs influence you, how to get what you want, why ask the best questions? Changing one’s vocabulary, how do your values and rules determine your happiness? You will obtain the answers to all these questions.
- Author: Tony Robbins
- Genre: Self-Help
- Originally published: 1991
Best Quotes From "Awaken The Giant Within"
- “In life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know.”
- “Why not make cheerfulness, outrageousness, playfulness a new priority for yourself? Make feeling good your expectation. You don’t have to have a reason to feel good—you’re alive; you can feel good for no reason at all!”
- “One belief that I’ve developed to carry me through extremely tough times is simply this: God’s delays are not God’s denials.”
- “Any time you sincerely want to make a change, the first thing you must do is to raise your standards.”
- “Know that it’s your decisions, and not your conditions, that determine your destiny.”
About The Author:
Tony Robbins is a bestselling author, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. For more than thirty-seven years, millions of people have enjoyed the warmth, humor, and the transformational power of Mr. Robbins’s business and personal development events. He is one of the nation’s top life and business strategists. He’s called upon to consult and coach with some of the world’s finest athletes, entertainers, Fortune 500 CEOs, and presidents. Robbins is a founder or partner in over a dozen companies in industries as diverse as a five-star Fijian island resort to custom 3D printed Prosthetic limbs. Through the Tony Robbins foundation and his matching funds, Tony has provided over 400 million meals in his partnership with Feeding America. He lives in Palm Beach, Florida.