“Today is the perfect day to start “
Friday Forward: Inspiration & Motivation to End Your Week Than It Started is written by global business leader and national bestselling author, Robert Glazer.
In 2015, Robert Glazer started sending a weekly note to his team of 40 at Acceleration Partners. Five years later, these inspirational weekly emails are read by over 200,000 people in over 60 countries.
Friday Forward is the story of how any person can build their capacity, lead others to do the same, and inspire thousands of people without even meeting them. Too many of us are flooded with negative, conflict-driven news—Friday Forward provides a better way to inspire others and lead a fulfilling, impactful life.
In Friday Forward, Robert shares fifty-two of his favorite stories with real life examples that will motivate you to grow and push you to be your best self. He encourages you to use this book as part of a positive and intentional Friday morning routine to get the weekend started on a forward-looking note that will carry you through the week. At once uplifting and deeply thought-provoking, these stories will challenge you to propel yourself outside your comfort zone to unlock your innate potential. By making small, intentional changes, you have the power to create lasting impact, not only in your own life, but also to inspire those around you to do the same.
Best Quotes From "Friday Forward"
- “The evidence is pretty clear that growth comes from being pushed into the area of discomfort where we challenge our assumptions and our self-imposed limitations.”
- “We desperately need to stop spending so much time and energy knocking one another down and instead find ways to life one another up. The former is a vicious cycle that lowers are moral compass while the latter is a virtuous one that raises the bar.”
- “If we live our lives in a reactionary way, we will never accomplish the bigger goals we set for ourselves. The key is to avoid the urgent distractions and stay focused on what you want to achieve in the long term.”
- “A relatively small gesture can make a big difference in the life of another person.”
- “We all have a responsibility to one another. What are you going to do to lift someone else up?”
About The Author:
Robert Glazer is the founder and CEO of global performance marketing agency, Acceleration Partners and the co-founder and Chairman of BrandCycle. A serial entrepreneur, he has a passion for helping individuals and organizations build their capacity to Elevate.
Under his leadership, Acceleration Partners (AP) has received numerous company culture awards, including #4 on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work, Ad Age’s Best Places to Work, Entrepreneur’s Top Company Culture, Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work, Great Places to Work / Fortune Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Boston Globe Top Workplaces. AP was also selected as a Forbes Small Giants.