MONEY: Master the Game is the book millions of people have been waiting for.
Tony Robbins has coached and inspired more than 50 million people from over 100 countries. More than 4 million people have attended his live events. Oprah Winfrey calls him super-human. Now for the first time – in his first book in two decades – he’s turned to the topic that vexes us all: How to secure financial freedom for ourselves and our families.
Based on extensive research and one-on-one interviews with more than 50 of the most legendary financial experts in the world – from Carl Icahn and Warren Buffett, to Ray Dalio and Steve Forbes – Tony Robbins has created a simple 7-step blueprint that anyone can use for financial freedom.
With advice about taking control of your financial decisions, to setting up a savings and investing plan, to destroying myths about what it takes to save and invest, to setting up a “lifetime income plan,” the book brims with advice and practices for making the financial game not only winnable—but providing financial freedom for the rest of your life.
Robbins has a brilliant way of using metaphor and story to illustrate even the most complex financial concepts – making them simple and actionable. With expert advice on our most important financial decisions, Robbins is an advocate for the reader, dispelling the myths that often rob people of their financial dreams.
Tony Robbins walks readers of every income level through the steps to become financially free by creating a lifetime income plan. This book delivers invaluable information and essential practices for getting your financial house in order.
- Author: Tony Robbins
- Genre: Self-Help, Business & Economics
- Originally published: 18 November 2014
Best Quotes From "MONEY Master The Game"
- “Remember: we’re drowning in information, but we’re starving for wisdom.”
- “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass; it’s about learning to dance in the rain. It’s about removing the fear in this area of your life so you can focus on what matters most.”
- “The secret to wealth is simple: Find a way to do more for others than anyone else does. Become more valuable. Do more. Give more. Be more. Serve more.”
- “If you’re prepared, and you know what it takes, it’s not a risk. You just have to figure out how to get there. There is always a way to get there. —MARK CUBAN”
- “You can be rich by having more than you need, or by needing less than you have. —JIM MOTT”
About The Author:
Anthony Jay Robbins (born Anthony J. Mahavoric; February 29, 1960) is an American author, coach, motivational speaker, and philanthropist. Robbins is known for his infomercials, seminars, and self-help books including the books Unlimited Power (published in 1987) and Awaken the Giant Within (published in 1993).