In this life-changing book, handcrafted by the author over a rigorous four-year period, you will discover the early-rising habit that has helped so many accomplish epic results while upgrading their happiness, helpfulness and feelings of aliveness.
The 5 AM Club will walk you through:
- How great geniuses, business titans and the world’s wisest people start their mornings to produce astonishing achievements.
- A little-known formula you can use instantly to wake up early feeling inspired, focused and flooded with a fiery drive to get the most out of each day.
- A step-by-step method to protect the quietest hours of daybreak so you have time for exercise, self-renewal and personal growth.
- And many many more………..
Best Quotes From "The 5am Club"
- “Art feeds my soul. Great books battleproof my hope. Rich conversations magnify my creativity. Wonderful music uplifts my heart. Beautiful sights fortify my spirit.”
- “Take excellent care of the front end of your day, and the rest of your day will pretty much take care of itself. Own your morning. Elevate your life.”
- “All change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end.”
- “Own your morning. Elevate your life.”
- “Living the same week a few thousand times and calling it a life. I need to tell you that too many among us die at thirty and are buried at eighty.”
About The Author:
Robin Sharma is a Canadian writer, best known for his “The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari” book series.Sharma worked as a litigation lawyer until age 25, when he self-published MegaLiving (1994), a book on stress management and spirituality.Sharma has published 12 other books, and founded the training company Sharma Leadership International.
The 5AM Club is Robin Sharma’s masterwork, blending his original insights into legendary leadership, uncommon creativity and exponential productivity with battle-tested tools to help you produce work that allows you to dominate in your field—while you live a life that inspires the world.