“The Millionare Fastlane” is now an International bestseller book. This book is translated in more than 15 languages worldwide.
“The Millionare Fastlane” is the financial plan of mediocrity — a dream-stealing, soul-sucking dogma known as “The Slowlane” your plan for creating wealth? You know how it goes; it sounds like this: “Go to school, get a good job, save 10% of your paycheck, buy a used car, cancel the movie channels, quit drinking expensive Starbucks lattes, save and penny-pinch your life away, trust your life-savings to Wall Street, preferably a low cost indexed-fund, and then one day, when you are oh, say, 65 years old, you can retire rich.”
The mainstream financial gurus have sold you blindly down the river to a great financial gamble: You’ve been hoodwinked to believe that wealth can be created by recklessly trusting in the uncontrollable and unpredictable markets: the stock market, the job market, and the housing market.
This impotent financial gamble dubiously promises wealth in a wheelchair — sacrifice your youth for a financial plan that reaps dividends in life’s twilight. Accept the Slowlane as your blueprint for wealth and your financial future will drift carelessly on a sailboat of HOPE HOPE you can find a job and keep it, HOPE the stock market doesn’t tank, HOPE the economy rebounds, HOPE, HOPE, and HOPE.
Do you really want HOPE to be the centerpiece for your family’s financial plan? Drive the Slowlane and life will deteriorate into a miserable exhibition about what you cannot do, versus what you can.
For those who don’t want a lifetime subscription to mediocrity and a lottery-sized chance of elderly riches, there is an alternative; an expressway to extraordinary wealth that can burn a trail to financial independence faster than any road out there. Why jobs, 401(k)s, indexed-funds, Wall Street, and 40-years of mindless frugality will never make you rich young.
Why most entrepreneurs fail and how to immediately put the odds in your favor. The real law of wealth: Leverage this and wealth has no choice but to be magnetized to you. The leading cause of poorness: Change this and you change everything. How the rich really get rich – and no, it has nothing to do with a paycheck or a 401K match. Why the guru’s grand deity – compound interest – is an impotent wealth accelerator. Why the guru myths of “do what you love” and “follow your passion” will most likely keep you poor, not rich. And 250+ more poverty busting distinctions.
- Author: M. J. DeMarco
- Genres: Self-Help, Business
- Originally published: 2011
Best Quotes From "The Millioniare Fastlane"
- “Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now. There are only so many tomorrows. ~ Michael Landon”
- “Time isn’t a commodity, something you pass around like a cake. Time is the substance of life. When anyone asks you to give your time, they’re really asking for a chunk of your life. ~ Antoinette Bosco”
- “There’s a profound difference between interest and commitment. Interest reads a book; commitment applies the book 50 times.”
- “I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson”
- “Stop thinking about business in terms of your selfish desires, whether it’s money, dreams or “do what you love.” Instead, chase needs, problems, pain points, service deficiencies, and emotions.”
About The Author:
MJ DeMarco is a semi-retired entrepreneur, investor, advisor, and international best-selling author who’s books have been translated in over 15 languages worldwide. He is the current founder of Viperion Publishing Corp., a media company focused on online and print content distribution. He also is admin/founder for The Fastlane Forum, the web’s leading destination forum for start-up, finance, and entrepreneurial business discussions.