- Take responsibility for your life.
- Set goals and manage time.
- Invest in developing knowledge and core skills.
- Face up to what isn’t working and stay motivated.
- Focus on your unique abilities.
- Transcend other people’s limiting opinions and much more.
Decide what you want, believe you deserve it and practice the principles, and with these powerful new habits you can experience astonishing opportunities and extraordinary results in all aspects of your life, from your career to your relationships.
Moreover, The Success Principles will teach you how to increase your confidence, tackle daily challenges, live with passion and purpose, and realize all your ambitions. Not merely a collection of good ideas, this book spells out the 64 timeless principles used by successful men and women throughout history. Taken together and practiced every day, these principles will transform your life beyond your wildest dreams!
Filled with memorable and inspiring stories of CEOs, world-class athletes, celebrities and everybody people, The Success Principles will give you the proven blueprint you need to achieve any goal you desire.
- Author: Jack Canfield
- Genre: Self-Help
- Originally published: 28 December 2004
Best Quotes From "The Success Principles"
- “What others think about you is none of your business.”
- “If you get clear on the what, the how will be taken care of.”
- “You only have control over three things in your life—the thoughts you think, the images you visualize, and the actions you take (your behavior).”
- “I’ve always been the opposite of a paranoid. I operate as if everyone is part of a plot to enhance my well-being.”
- “If you are going to be successful, you need to give up the phrase, “I can’t” & all of its cousins, such as “I wish I were able to.”
About The Author:
Jack Canfield (born August 19, 1944) is an American author, motivational speaker,corporate trainer, and entrepreneur.He is the co-author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series, which has more than 250 titles and 500 million copies in print in over 40 languages. In 2005 Canfield co-authored with Janet Switzer The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be.