Unlimited Power: The New Science of Personal Achievement is an acclaimed self-help book written by Anthony Robbins. In the book, you will find the essential materials to developing your overall character. In life, sometimes you do not take the various golden opportunities that present themselves to you due to various insecurities. This book helps you in overcoming these kind of insecurities, by helping you develop the self-confidence and willpower to break through your shell to achieve great things.
This book covers major topics which deal with the aspects like what you want and how to achieve it. It takes you through the essential steps to be followed in order to be successful and the means to overcome the various kinds of fear and insecurities you might possess. It also tells you numerous pointers on how to develop your social interaction skills, the lessons you can learn from the success stories of others and explains the true meaning behind being happy. The books tells you about the seven disciplines of success that will form the basis of your personal achievements.
This book shows you the better way of running your life when your career is at its prime and how you can be more in control of the things around you. It also helps you in understanding the effectiveness of teamwork. The new edition was published in 2001 by Pocket Books and is available in paperback.
Unlimited Power: The New Science of Personal Achievement is a guidebook that helps you attain the best of your capabilities in the best successful way possible. It helps you in harnessing the power of the mind.
- Author: Tony Robbins
- Genre: Self-Help
- Originally published: 1986
Best Quotes From "Unlimited Power"
- “A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.”
- “You shape your perceptions, or someone shapes them for you. You do what you want to do, or you respond to someone else’s plan for you.”
- “The road to success is always under construction. It is a progressive course, not an end to be reached.”
- “Understanding state is the key to understanding change and achieving excellence. Our behavior is the result of the state we’re in.”
- “Success is simple. First, you decide what you want specifically; and second, you decide you’re willing to pay the price to make it happen—and then pay that price.”
About The Author:
Anthony Jay Robbins (born in February 29, 1960) is an American author, coach, motivational speaker, and philanthropist. Robbins is known for his infomercials, seminars, and self-help books including the books Unlimited Power (published in 1987) and Awaken the Giant Within (published in 1993).